2005年5月19日 星期四

近日好聽


Mojave 3Prayer for the paranoid



genre:dream pop


/AsySound.swf?http://kyle-me.net/wordpress/mp3/08 Prayer For The Paranoid (Acoustic.mp3



I´ll send you a letter




From the frontline




Please send applause




And some good advice




You were born with a compass




A map on your table




Tell me how did you find out




Your bearings were wrong


Just pray for us




pray for sunshine




These days are cold




and I´m missing you




The city is no place to lose




Ah, But I never thought




I could choose




It was plain from the start




I was playing for time


I need laughter and love




some special drug




I need ciggarettes


There´s killers behind us




Devils ahead




Send protection




I will drown in this city




I will drown in this trench




Built for us




And the only thing left




Yeah the only thing left




Is the running


And these clouds keep on rolling




and I , I don´t know why




Take this guitar out of my hands




I surrender




This town don´t need drunkards




Or singers of bad poetry




Thay need dancing and drugs and laughter




and we don´t have them


Just pray for us




pray for sunshine




These days are cold




and I´m missing you




This letter was meant for your eyes




Destroy it and then




Just go hide


You´re the only thing left




That makes any sense




Please don´t blow it



感謝神秘人二年前借我這張cd,不過我也錯過了二年,竟然沒有好好聽…

沒有留言: